LadyWesley

Lady Wesley's Salon

Historical romance.

The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Highland Pleasures, #6)
Jennifer Ashley
Beauty and the Blacksmith - Tessa Dare Short, sweet, with the typical Tessa Dare humor. Generally, cross-class HRs don't work too well for me, but if you can get past the utter unreality of the situation, you'll enjoy watching Diana finally break free of her overbearing mother. (The final scene is downright moving.)

Beauty and the Blacksmith, though, is just a warm-up for Tessa Dare's next cross-class romance, [b:Any Duchess Will Do|15724338|Any Duchess Will Do (Spindle Cove, #4)|Tessa Dare|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1357240391s/15724338.jpg|21399879], where a duke picks one of Spindle Cove's lowliest females for his bride. I read the sneak peak, was hooked, and promptly went to get it at Amazon, only to realize that it won't come out until May 28.

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of the Spindle Cove books, and although each one can work as a standalone, they should be read in order for maximum enjoyment. At the very least, the first book, [b:A Night to Surrender|10429836|A Night to Surrender (Spindle Cove, #1)|Tessa Dare|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1349076979s/10429836.jpg|15334257], should be read first, to get a full appreciation for the strange little village that is Spindle Cove.